Monday, May 5, 2008

Scenes from Six Flags!

And we're off! Here we are at the front gate. We had told Rebecca she might get to see Bugs Bunny. She was beside herself with excitement. But to my knowledge, she has no idea who Bugs Bunny is!



The first few rides were tame, located in the "kiddie area".

Then she wanted to ride the "balloons". They went up and down and around and around,.........really fast! She loved it! She flapped her arms and squealed "we're flying like birds!" I don't have any pictures of her doing that, because I had my eyes closed,......I was VERY close to getting sick!

Ice-cream for lunch.........



Our favorite ride,.....the sky bucket! Because we all got to ride together!

The ride home. A very good day!


1 comment:

Robyn said...

She is braver than I am! I am a scardy cat when it comes to rides . . . not my thing!!!