Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Few Recent Faves for the Relatives

One of Rebecca's favorite past-times this spring was blowing dandelion "fuzzies".

I just loved this sweet little dress. With her new haircut, she looks like such a little girl.

Rebecca also loves bugs and worms and lizards. We found this fuzzy caterpiller and entertained him for a while. She finally agreed to let him go.


I took this photo right before I stepped into the laundry room to transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer. When I returned.......I found that Rebecca had painted herself and the kitchen table rather than the paper. Now that would have been the more interesting picture, but that was a "straight to the tub" moment!

4 comments:

Marty said...

Hey Shannon...Marty here. I love seeing these pictures of Rebecca. she is such a beauty. Say hi to Mike and hope he is doing well. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Much love from Oregon

Martha said...

She is so beautiful! I want you to keep reading my blog but I did decide to go private. Email me at magliterog@yahoo.com and I will invite you so you can get into the site. I did email one of ya'lls accounts but it said it was mike's. SOmething went off in my head- crazed mother hen- when I saw all these different places reading and NO idea who they were. Anyway. I just want to choose who watches my babies grow up. Love you. Call me soon. I want to hear everything! ALL my love to you, my dear friend! M

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

I don't have an email for you, but you asked for ideas...so I'll just put them here.
First, invest in the LeapFrog video "Letter Factory"...it teaches the sounds that the letters make. Second, some of the fun websites we visit are fisher-price.com (click on fun family time, fun online games)and starfall.com (abc's). Hope it helps...and no, you're not behind. Caden is just obsessed with letters. I'm sure there are things Rebecca can do that Caden doesn't....if I remember correctly, she talked way before Caden did. In the end, they all learn. The fun times are just beginning. ;)
-April

Robyn said...

As always, I love seeing these pictures of Rebecca! I love your blog so much, I gave it an award on my blog!

Love you, friend!